In this section, after setting up your Sony Android TV and connecting it to the Internet , you will find frequently asked questions on how to use your TV's smart features and other basic functions.
- Return to the TV broadcast screen or switch inputs on my Android TV™/Google TV™
- What are the different menus, and how do I navigate through them?
- Do I need a Google account / ID to use my Sony Android TV?
- How do I initialise my Touchpad remote control?
- How do I pair my Touchpad remote to my Sony Android TV?
- How do I use Voice Search function?
- How do I install apps on my Sony Android TV?
- How can I remove applications?
- How to reset the Android TV to factory settings.
- How to display the screen of other devices on the TV wirelessly (Screen Mirroring/Wi-Fi Direct/Google cast) / Solution when the screen cannot be displayed
For information about keeping up to date with the latest firmware & software updates from both Sony and Google, we recommend a visit to the How to perform a software update page.