IMPORTANT: This article only applies to specific products (Android TVs) and/or operating systems. Please check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select the Google Play Store app in the Apps category
NOTE for Android™ 8.0 Oreo™: If Google Play Store is not in the Apps category, select Apps and then select Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store screen, use the navigation buttons of the TV remote control and select My Apps.
- Select the app to uninstall.
- Select UNINSTALL.
- Select OK.
- Some of the pre-installed applications cannot be deleted.
- The screenshots provided here are for reference only. The actual screen might differ slightly according to your country, model or firmware version.
*Google, Android, Android TV, Google Play and other related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC; Oreo is a trademark of Mondelez International, Inc. group.