The following are required before you can access the PlayMemories Online application on the Android TV:
- Make sure that the Android TV is connected to an active Internet connection.
- Update the Android TV with the latest software.
- Using a computer, register the Android TV using the Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) web site.
Perform the steps below to access the PlayMemories Online application:
- Press the HOME button on the remote.
- Select Album in the Apps category.
- Press the left arrow button of the remote control to activate the menu.
- Select PlayMemories Online.
- On the PlayMemories Online screen, select Get Started.
- Accept the PlayMemories Online Terms and Condition to activate the application.
NOTE: After accepting the PlayMemories Online Terms and Condition, the Home Screen of the application will be displayed.
- Press the left arrow button to go back to the menu.
- Scroll down to Folders to access your pictures or videos.