- This solution applies to BRAVIA TVs other than Android TVs.
- Each time the DISPLAY or Info button is pressed, the Info Banner appears or disappears. If you leave the Info Banner on the screen, it displays for only 30 seconds and then disappears on its own.
- If model-specific information is required for how to change settings for the Info Banner, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
Following models have an option to hide the Info Banner.
- For models released in and after 2016, only models for Philippines have this option.
- 2015 models do not have this option.
- 2018 models: X70F_X73F, W66F, W61F_W66F series
- 2017 models: W75E, X70E_X72E, W61E_W66E series
- 2016 models: W60D_W65D, W75D series
- 2014 models: All
- 2013 models: All
Follow the steps below to hide the Info Banner:
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Setup.
(For 2013 and 2014 models, skip this step.)
- Select Info Banner.
- Select Hidden (other options are Large or Small).