How to find the best ear fitting supporters and replace them if needed
The LinkBuds fall out or are uncomfortable or painful.
The tap detection function, Bluetooth pairing, or sound quality can be affected if you don't wear the headphones properly or the ear fitting supporters are not correct for your ears. The headphones may also fall out or feel uncomfortable or painful during use. Follow these instructions to help the headphones fit better and feel more comfortable:
Select the best LinkBuds ear fitting supporters
Medium-sized (M) ear fitting supporters are attached to the headphones at the time of the purchase. Try to find the best ear fitting supporter for each ear.
- Try the ear fitting supporter from the larger sizes to the smaller sizes.
- The best size ear fitting supporter may be different for the left and right ears.
Replace the LinkBuds ear fitting supporters
- Remove the fitting supporter from one side of the LinkBuds.
Note: Be careful not to pull the fitting supporter forcibly. Raise the fitting supporter gently to remove it.
- Align the protruding part of the headphones with the hole part of the fitting (A) and firmly insert the fitting supporter completely.
- After attaching the ear fitting supporter, check that there is no movement on the LinkBuds.
Note: If the headphones fall off or move in your ears when you shake your head, try another size ear fitting supporter to find the best ones for each ear.
- Repeat the procedure for the other side.
For additional help with how to wear the headphones or how to replace the LinkBuds ear fitting supporters:
Tip: Learn how to turn captions on or off when watching Internet videos from YouTube