Software build number
- Xperia C5 Ultra: 29.2.A.0.174
- Xperia C5 Ultra Dual: 29.2.B.0.174
This system software update features:
- Android security patch level: 5 April, 2018.
Updating your device
Tip: To check your device's current software version, find and tap Settings > About phone > Build number.
When a software update is available, appears in the status bar.
To download and install a system update from the Notification panel
- If you are using a device with multiple users, make sure you are logged in as the owner.
- Drag the status bar downwards to open the Notification panel.
- Scroll down and select the desired system update, then tap Download.
- When the download is finished, open the Notification panel again if it is closed, then tap Install and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Tip: To watch a video of how to update your device, tap or click here.
Why hasn't my device received an update yet?
- Software updates are released at different times depending on the operator, market, region or country. Therefore, we cannot give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device. In addition, network operators and specific markets may choose not to use the updates for specific models.
- If no new software is available, it’s possible that you may not have enough free memory on your device. If your Xperia device has less than 500 MB of free internal memory (device memory) available, you do not receive any information about new software. The following notification appears in the Notification panel to warn of the lack of storage space: Storage space running out. Some system functions may not work. If you receive this notification, you must free up internal memory (device memory) before you can get notifications about new software being available.