Please check the following items.
- Use the memory card formatted by using the IC recorder.
- Ensure that the memory card is supported by the IC recorder.
- Remove the Memory card and then reinsert the Memory card
- It requires at least 4MB of capacity to be recognized. On a Windows screen using Explorer, and on a Macintosh screen using Finder, check that the capacity of the memory card has more than 4MB.
If necessary, increase the capacity and erase the unnecessary file.
- The memory card cannot be selected simply by inserting.
Select Memory Card in the Select Memory of the menu.