There are five kinds of file formats when importing an audio CD: ATRAC, ATRAC Advanced Lossless, WAV, MP3 and WMA.
Please follow the steps below to change the importing format:
1. Click Start -> All Programs -> SonicStage and click SonicStage.
2. Click Tools in the menu bar, then click Options.
3. Expand the CD drive settings, click CD importing, and click Select Format.
4. Choose the preferred format in the format box.
5. Click OK and click OK again.
For more information, please refer to the manual of SonicStage 3.4.