How to use the Reliability Report to troubleshoot software, or system issues in Windows 8?
How to use the Reliability Report to troubleshooter software, or system issues in Windows 8?
Software Crashes, Hang-up or Freeze may occur on the Windows Operating System. User can utilize the Reliability report to identify which software has an issue and also if there is any solution available.
- Launch Charms from the desktop by placing the cursor to the top right hand or bottom right hand corner.
- Select Settings.
- Select Control Panel.
- Select Action Center.
- Expand Maintenance.
- Select View reliability history.
- Locate an instance where there is a red X.
- Click on the red X.
- Observe the Summary.
- Select Check for Solution to see if there is any update information to resolve that particular issue.
- A solution may be provided.
- If no solution is provided then please wait until a solution is made available.