How to transfer a track to a Hi-MD Walkman?
Transferring a track to a Hi-MD Walkman.
Note: Make sure that the write protect tab of the disc (in the Hi-MD Walkman) is in the unlocked position. Otherwise, tracks cannot be transferred to the Hi-MD Walkman.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Insert a disc into the Hi-MD Walkman and connect the device to the computer. The screen is switched to the Transfer (Hi-MD) screen.
If the screen does not switch, please switch it manually by selecting the Transfer button and select Hi-MD.
2. If the device supports multiple MD modes, select the MD mode.
Click the MD mode list on the right and select Hi-MD or Net MD.
If the disc already contains previously transferred tracks, the MD mode is automatically selected. To add a track to the disc, proceed to the next step.
3. Select the track from My Library.
4. Change the transfer mode, if necessary.
5. Click in the middle of the screen.
Transfer begins. When the process has completed, the track is added to the end of the disc (in the Hi-MD Walkman).
If an album is selected in Step 3, a group containing the same name and tracks as the album is created on the disc (in the Hi-MD Walkman).