How to disconnect the docking station from my computer?
Disconnect my computer from the docking station.
- Make sure that no device connected to the docking station are in use before disconnecting it from from your computer.
- Do not disconnect the docking station from your computer while the IN USE indicator on the docking station connector is lit. Disconnecting the docking station while the IN USE indicator is lit may result in loss of unsave data or a failure of the computer.
- When you press the UNDOCK button while the computer is in Sleep mode, the computer returns to the Normal mode. In this case, before disconnecting the docking station from your computer, make sure that the IN USE indicator is off.
- When the battery pack is running out of power, disconnecting the docking station from your computer may result in loss of unsaved data.
To disconnect the docking station from your computer, follow the procedure below:
- Close certain software applications, such as using the graphics accelerator or accessing th optical disc drive or the USB port on the docking station.
- Press the UNDOCK button (1) and wait until the IN USE indicator light (2) turns off.
- Hold the docking station connector and unplug it from your computer.