How to manually configure the Graphics Driver of a specific application?
Manually configure the Graphics Driver of a specific application.
- Right-click on the Desktop.
- Select Configure Switchable Graphics.
- Click Browse.
- Locate and select the .EXE file of the application desired.
- Click Open.
- The .EXE file will be listed under 'Other Applications' on the Catalyst Control Center window.
- 'Power Saving' indicates that the application will utilize Intel Graphics.
- 'High Performance' indicates that the application will utilize AMD Radeon Graphics.
- Click either Power Saving or High Performance to switch the graphics used by particular applications.
- Click Apply.