How to change the sound that is made when an event occurs on the computer?
Changing the sound that is made when an event occurs on the computer.
2. In the Control Panel window, click Hardware and Sound.
3. In the Hardware and Sound window, under Sound, click Change system sounds.
4. In the Sound window, under Programs, click to select the operating system event to which you wish to change or assign a sound.
* All of the unique events are listed in the Programs section, but not all of these events have an associated sound. Events with a speaker icon have an associated sound, and those without a speaker icon do not.
* When an operating system event is highlighted in the Programs section, the associated sound is displayed below Sounds.
5. With the desired operating system event selected, below Sounds, click the down arrow and select the desired sound.
* Select None if you do not want any sound associated with a particular event.
* If necessary, repeat steps 4 and 5 for any additional operating system event sounds you wish to change or assign.
6. Once all the desired event sounds have been changed or assigned, click the OK button.
7. In the Hardware and Sound window, click the X in the upper right corner to close the window.