How to configure the S1 button to start the desired program?
Configuring the S1 button to start the desired program.
Please refer to the following steps to configure the S1 button to start the desired program:
1. Click Start, select All Programs and click VAIO Control Center.
2. Double-click S Button and select Launch Application.
3. Click Advanced
4. In the screen that appears, click ... .
5. Browse to the desired program and click Open.
5. Click OK twice to close the dialog box.
Note: For the desired program to be started successfully, please browse to the executable file of that program.