How to install drivers and applications after Windows XP downgrade?
Installing drivers and applications after XP downgrade.
Download all the drivers and application available at the Download section of the Sony Support website for the XP downgrade drivers.
- There are some models that have two audio drivers. Please download both.
- There are some models that have two graphics drivers. Please refer to the link below on how to install graphics driver for models that have two graphics card.
Wireless LAN driver
Fingerprint sensor driver
Memory Stick driver
SD Card driver
HDD Protection driver
TPM driver - This is only applicable for models that have TPM module
For the applications available, please download all the available applications in the download section of Sony Asia Web Site for XP downgrade applications.
Please follow the instructions below on how to install the drivers/applications:
1. After downloading the file, Double-click the executable file.
2. Follow the installation steps until it finishes.
3. Some driver installations may require restarting of the system. In this case, please restart the system.
4. Repeat steps 1 to 3 until you are done installing all the drivers.
To verify if all the drivers in the system were properly installed, please follow the steps below:
1. Click Start
2. Right-click My Computer
3. Select Manage
4. Double-click Device Manager
5. If there are devices that have question mark in the Device Manager, this means that the driver for these devices are not yet installed or not properly installed. Please make sure that all the available drivers in the Sony Support website for XP downgrade drivers have been installed.