- Xperia 1
- Xperia 5
- Xperia 10 Plus
- Xperia 10
- Xperia 1 II
- Xperia 5 II
- Xperia 10 II
- Android 10
Information / Solution
We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you are facing a problem that you cannot close an app from “Find all open apps”, please use “Go to Home screen” as follows instead of “Go back”.
Go to Home screen
- Gesture navigation: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- 2-button navigation: Tap Home .
- 3-button navigation: Tap Home .
Open the previous screen you were looking at. You can go back more than once. But when you reach the Home screen, you can't go back any further.
- Gesture navigation: Swipe from the left or right edge of the screen.
- 2-button navigation: Tap Back .
- 3-button navigation: Tap Back .
Find all open apps
- Gesture navigation: Swipe up from the bottom, hold, then let go.
- 2-button navigation: From the bottom of your screen, swipe up to the middle.
- 3-button navigation: Tap Overview .
From here, you can
- Close apps: Swipe up on the app image.
- Open an app: Tap its image.
For Xperia 1, Xperia 5, Xperia 1 II, Xperia 5 II, Xperia 10 II, we will fix this problem on the next OS upgrade to Android 11.
Note: Software rollouts are a phased process - timing and availability will vary by market and/or operator.