Follow the instructions for the type of Wi-Fi network you are trying to connect.
Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
Connecting to a hidden Wi-Fi network
Follow these steps to connect to a hidden Wi-Fi network.
- Swipe the Home screen upwards.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network & internet.
- Select Wi-Fi.
NOTE: If Wi-Fi is off, select Wi-Fi and turn Use Wi-Fi to on.
- Swipe the screen, then select Add network.
NOTE: If there are any Saved networks, you can check the stored network. If there are any unused networks in the Saved networks, delete the networks beforehand.
- Enter the information such as the network name (SSID), Security, network password manually.
NOTE: For the SSID and network password, check the bottom or back of the Wi-Fi router, or the setting window of the Wi-Fi router.
- After entering the network information, select Advanced Settings.
- On the Hidden network, select Yes, then select SAVE.
- Check that the Wi-Fi connection is established, then select the (home) button to return to the Home screen.