IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products or operating systems:
- Products: Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article.
- Operating systems: Android™ 8.0 Oreo™
The accessibility shortcut function provides an easier and faster way to switch your favorite accessibility function.
Instead of starting from the setting menu, you can turn your desired accessibility function on or off by pressing and holding the MUTING button on the TV remote control for three seconds.
- The default setting of the Accessibility shortcut function is set to Screen reader.
- The accessibility shortcut function is not available during initial setup.
Changing the assigned shortcut function:
- Press the Home button on your TV remote control.
- Select Settings at the upper right corner of the Home screen and press the Enter button.
- Press the Down arrow button to select Accessibility, and press the Enter button.
- Press the Down arrow button to select Accessibility shortcut, and press the Enter button.
- Press the Down arrow button to select Shortcut service, and press the Enter button.
- Select your preferred accessibility function and press the Enter button.
- Select OK and press the Enter button.
*Android TV is a trademark of Google LLC; Oreo is a trademark of Mondelez International, Inc. group.