The sound mode of the audio device does not change automatically.
The sound mode of the audio device may not automatically change even if the connected device is BRAVIA-Sync compatible and Sound Mode Sync is set to ON.
If this issue occurs when you turn on the TV and watch TV broadcasts or recorded content without going through the Home menu, display the Home menu before watching TV broadcasts or recorded content.
If the procedure above does not work, change the sound mode by either of the following methods.
- Change it in the menu of the audio device
- Use the following procedure to change it from the Sync Menu in the TV
- Press the ACTION MENU button on the remote control.
- Select Sync Menu in the Display & Sound category.
- Select Control Audio system and set the desired mode.