NOTE: This issue may occur in the following situations.
- A Sony audio device is connected to the TV
- Sound Mode Sync is set to ON
If you turn on the TV and watch TV broadcasts or recorded content without going through the Home menu, the sound mode may not be changed automatically. Display the Home menu before watching TV broadcasts or recorded content.
If the procedure above does not work, change the sound mode by either of the following methods.
- Change it in the menu of the audio device
- Use the following procedure to change it from the Sync Menu in the TV
- Press the ACTION MENU button on the remote control.
- Select Sync Menu in the Display & Sound category.
- Select Control Audio system.