You may experience the following symptoms when you use VTV Go (ClipTV, FPT Play) app. These symptoms do not represent a failure of the TV.
- TV may display an Error 400 message
- YouTube application may not launch
- Network connection cannot be established when watching YouTube
To resolve these symptoms, we recommend you to:
- Please only launch YouTube app after you have exit VTV Go (ClipTV, FPT Play) app. Check out how to close a running apps on your TV.
- Downgrade the YouTube App to a lower version on your TV by the following steps:
- Launch Google Play store from the Home menu.
- Select Settings in the Google Play store
- Select Do not auto-update apps
- Press the Home button on your remote to go back to the Home menu
- Scroll down and select Settings
- Select Apps
- Scroll and find YouTube and select it.
- Select Uninstall updates to revert to a previous YouTube version.
Note: Once the issue is resolved ,we will indicate here on when you can re-enable the auto application updates.