The SongPal app can help you diagnose the network connection between compatible wireless speakers and your access point (usually your router).
NOTE: Please see the Applicable Products and Categories for this article at the bottom of the article for a list of models which support this feature.
Proceed as follows to see if there are connectivity issues, or to check the Wi-Fi signal reception strength:
- Open the SongPal app and go to your list of devices.
- Select the Wireless Speaker for which you want to check connectivity information.
- Scroll down in the menu and select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select:
- Network Connection Diagnosis if you want to check for potential connectivity issues
- Wi-Fi Radio Wave Measurement to evaluate the Wi-Fi signal reception strength
SongPal will then retrieve the relevant diagnosis or signal reception strength for your speaker.
Network Connection Diagnosis
Wi-Fi Radio Wave Measurement
If the Network Connection Diagnosis reveals network issues between your Wireless Speaker and your access point/router, you will find tips and hints to help you solve them.
Similarly, the Troubleshooting guide from the Wi-Fi Radio Wave Measurement test will help you improve network connectivity for your speaker, whether the signal reception is deemed strong enough or not.