How to turn off the operation beep or shutter sound on Cyber-shot camera?
Turning off the operation beep or shutter sound on the camera.
To turn off the operation beep or shutter sound on Cyber-shot camera, please follow the steps below:
1. Press MENU.
The Menu screen appears.
2. Press the rightward control button until Setup is displayed, and press it again.
The Camera menu in the Setup screen appears.
3. Press the downward control button to select Setup 1 in the Setup screen.
The Setup 1 menu appears.
4. Press the rightward control button, select Beep, and press the rightward control button again.
The Beep option is displayed.
5. In the Beep options, select Off, press the central control button.
6. Press MENU.
Now the the operation beep or shutter sound is turned off.
Following are the beep options available:
- Shutter: To turn on the shutter sound when you press the shutter button.
- On: To turn on the beep/shutter sound when you press the control button or shutter button.
- Off: To turn off the beep/shutter sound.