NOTE: Some TV models released in 2016, come with an analog extension cable. First, check if an analog extension cable is supplied with your TV.
- The A/V connector must match the standards (wiring specifications) of the VIDEO IN connection on your BRAVIA™ TV.
- Even if the cable looks the same as the picture, the standards may be different.
- If you use a different type cable, the image or sound may not output correctly.
- Select a cable with functions 1-4 arranged the same those shown on the diagram.
- Analog extension cable (supplied with some TV models released in 2016)
- Connector for the VIDEO IN on the TV
- RCA cable (not supplied)
- Android TV™
- VCR/Video game/ DVD player/ Camcorder, etc.
- Use an extension cable with connector parts arranged in the following order from tip to base.
The following numbers correspond to the numbers in figure B.
- Audio Left (L)
- Audio Right (R)
- The plug is 3.5 mm in diameter.
- For details, refer to Connecting the TV in the TV Reference Guide.