After the power cord (mains lead) is plugged in, in order for the system to initialize, the power buttons on the TV and on the remote control might be inoperable for a while, and the LED or Illumination LED might take time to light up.
This is not a malfunction of the TV or the remote control, so wait about 1 minute before operating.
NOTE: If the Operational Response or Illumination LED is set to Off, the LED or Illumination LED will not light up.
If your TV has an Operational Response or Illumination LED setting, follow the steps below to change this setting.
- Press the HOME button on the remote.
- Select Settings.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Device Preferences — LED indicator — Operational Response.
- Select Device Preferences — LED indicator — Illumination LED.
- Select LED Indicator — Illumination LED.
- Select Illumination LED.