If you do not hear a ringtone through the speakers of your Bluetooth audio system when receiving a phone call, the cellular phone may be in Silent mode or it may be necessary to turn up the volume.
If this does not resolve the issue, follow the steps below to change the Ringtone from 2 (the cellular phone ringtone) to 1 (the car stereo ringtone).
- While in the BT Phone function, press the Call button.
- Rotate the control dial and then select Ringtone.
- Change the Ringtone option to 1.
- To exit the menu, press the Back button.
NOTE：If you are using RM-X7BT, also check the following.
- Check that the adaptor is connected to the car audio unit with the AUX cable.
- Check that the source of the car audio unit is set to the AUX source.