Connecting the camera and an NFC-enabled Android smartphone via Wi-Fi
Connects the camera and an Android smartphone with one-touch, using NFC functions.
- Turn on the power of the camera.
A: Power button
- Select [Settings] on the smartphone, then select [More…] to check that [NFC] is enabled.
- Touch the N mark of the smartphone to (N Mark) of the camera.
Powered on: Continue to touch (1-2 seconds) without moving the smartphone until "PlayMemories Mobile" starts up.
Powered off: Continue to touch without moving the smartphone until the lens of the camera extends.
- Canceling sleep and the screen lock of the smartphone in advance.
- If there is no N mark on the smartphone, refer to the manual of the smartphone.
- If the camera and a smartphone cannot be connected by NFC, see "Connecting the camera and an Android smartphone via Wi-Fi" and connect them without using NFC.
- If you touch the N Mark of an NFC-enabled Android smartphone that is not installed with "PlayMemories Mobile" against the N mark of the camera, the smartphone’s browser will start and display the "PlayMemories Mobile" download page of the application store.