- There is two type of 3D Glasses which is Active 3D Glasses and Passive 3D Glasses. What is the difference between active and passive 3D glasses?
- To check the correct 3D Glasses that your TV can support, please refer to your TV reference guide.
- Can the 3D glasses from an older Sony 3D TV be used on a new Sony 3D TV?
Active 3D Glasses needs registration to TV.
When using Active 3D Glasses with another TV, re-registration is necessary.
- Remove the battery’s insulating sheet before using the product for the first time.
- When using Active 3D Glasses for the first time, hold the glasses within a 50 cm range of the TV, turn on the TV and hold the Power button/indicator for 2 seconds. The Active 3D Glasses turn on and registration starts (the Power button/indicator blinks green and yellow). When registration is completed, a message appears at the bottom right of the screen for 5 seconds, and the indicator will light up green for 3 seconds. This is only a one time process.
If registration fails, the Active 3D Glasses will turn off automatically. In this case, repeat the above.How to know whether the 3D glasses are paired with the Android TV?
For how to set up a 3D TV for 3D viewing with an active 3D glasses, refer here .