For assistance with audio and sound settings and troubleshooting, please select a topic from the list below:
- ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- Audio Format
- Closed Captioning
- Connect Audio Devices
- Distorted Audio
- No Audio
IMPORTANT: For any model-specific information regarding any of the steps in these solutions, refer to the supplied operations manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
IMPORTANT: These solutions may not apply to all models. Check Applicable Products and Categories for each solution for details.
- What Is the Audio Return Channel (ARC) Feature?
- How to use and troubleshoot issues when using HDMI ARC
- Sound is output as Dolby Digital Plus 2 channel audio when I play HE-AAC 5.1 channel music file format
- How do I set Dolby Dynamic Range?
- Display Closed Captions/Subtitles for TV broadcasts and internet video services on your TV
- How to turn the Closed Captioning or Subtitles on or off when viewing Internet videos from Netflix?
- Connect a Sound Bar to Your TV
- Hear TV Sound Through the A/V Receiver or Home Theater System Speakers
- Can I use Bluetooth headphones, speakers, and sound bars with Android TV™?
- How to get sound from headphones and the TV speakers at the same time
- What is the difference between FIXED and VARIABLE audio output?
- The audio and video on my TV are out of sync or there's an audio delay
- The DTS audio being output from the home theater breaks up intermittently
- How can I test the picture and sound quality of my TV?
- The TV makes a crackling or popping noise
- No Sound from the TV When I Use an HDMI Connection
- The TV Doesn't Output Sound Through the Optical Output
- TV Speakers Have No Sound or Low Volume
- The TV does not output sound through the DIGITAL AUDIO (OPTICAL) OUT jack
- No sound from the soundbar connected to the HDMI ARC port of the TV when the Control for HDMI function is off
- There is no sound when using a TV or audio system with the Audio Return Channel (ARC) feature