We are currently investigating the cause.
If you are experiencing this issue with Sony’s 4K UHD Blu-ray Disc player, please follow the steps below.
- This issue has been addressed in the new software update on Blu-ray Disc player. Update the Blu-ray Disc player with the latest software.
- Disconnect and connect again the HDMI cable.
NOTE: Make sure to use a Premium High Speed HDMI Cable or High Speed HDMI Cable that supports 18 Gbps bandwidth.
- From the Screen Settings menu on Blu-ray Disc player, change the 4K Upscale Setting from Auto1 to Auto2.
- Using the Blu-ray Disc player remote control, press the Home button.
- Select Setup.
- Select Screen Settings.
- Select 4K Upscale Setting.
- Select Auto2.