About this download
Without using a Micro Vault drive, users can decompress the files and the folders, as compressed by Micro Vault Virtual Expander by downloading the Decompression application.
Download size: 294 KB
Updated on: 2008/08/25
- Micro Vault Decompression software
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
Please note that the Decompression software is compatible with Windows Vista (32Bit), Windows XP (SP1 or later) and Windows 2000(SP3 or later). It cannot be used on Can not use for Windows Vista(64Bit), Windows Me, Windows 98/98Se or Mac OS.
1. Create a folder to store the downloaded file.
2. Save the downloaded file (Decompression_v10.exe) in this folder.
3. When the download is completed, use Windows Explorer to browse to the folder where the file is saved. Click View and click Details.
If the file size is the same as the download size 294KB, the download is successful. If the size is different, please delete the file and download it again.
1. Connect the MicroVault to the computer.2. Copy Decompression_v10.exe into the MicroVault. Note:- Dragging and dropping a compress file from the Micro Vault will automatically decompress the file.- Users may double click on Decompression_v10.exe icon to open Virtual Expander files.