Make sure the following has been done prior to following the steps in this solution:
- The Network Speaker system is connected an active Internet connection.
- The latest system software (firmware update) has been installed.
- Download the Network Audio Remote app from the Apple iTunes Store online app.
- Once the download is completed, make sure that the Apple® device is connected to the same active Internet connection as the Network Speaker system.
- From the app menu of the Apple device, select the Network Audio Remote app.
- Under the Source Tab, select the Speaker system.
- Under the Browse Music tab select the Music folder.
- Select the desired music folder or file.
NOTE: Depending on the Internet service you select it may require membership or registration.