IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article.
Depending on your usage conditions, the sound may skip or break up. Check the following.
- Use the device as far away from the following as possible.
- Areas where a wireless LAN access points is set up.
- Nearby microwaves in use, TVs, radios, tuners, and other such devices.
- Move the connected Bluetooth device closer to the speaker.
Issues may occur if there are walls, people, metal, or other objects that interrupt Bluetooth waves between the speaker and your smartphone or tablet.
- Issues may occur if you are operating apps or accessing the settings screen on your smartphone or tablet. Stop Bluetooth playback when performing these operations.
- When connected to a smartphone or tablet, restart this device before reconnecting to the speaker via the Bluetooth function.
If the conditions above do not apply, use the following method to change the wireless playback quality of the speaker to Priority on stable connection.
NOTE: Does not apply when using the Speaker Add or Wireless Party Chain function