Questions & Answers: 11
- The device charges slowly or not at all when using a wireless chargerRemove the cover from your device when using a wireless charger. To remove the device from the cover (SCTH70/SCSH70) Detach the bottom right corner of the device from the casing, then detach the bottom left corner
- I can’t make the device stand upTo use the cover as a stand, unsnap the casing from the rear cover by lifting the left side of the casing. When no longer using the cover as a stand, snap the casing firmly back in place.
- I can’t take a photo or record a video using the front cameraMake sure that the cover is open when using the front camera. Do not cover the front camera with your hand or fingers.
- I can’t detach my device from the coverRemove the cover from your device shown as below. To remove the device from the cover (XQZ-CVAT/XQZ-CVAU/SCVI10/SCTI30/SCTH70/SCSH70) Detach the bottom right corner of the device from the casing, then detach the
- Are instruction manuals and user guides for Sony products available for download?IMPORTANT: To download a manual you will need to know the model number of your product. Go to the Manuals section of the model support page to find all available manuals for the particular product Because the Sony
- Do products that use magnets affect medical devices such as pacemakers?Medical devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, or variable pressure shunts for hydrocephalus treatment may be affected depending on the magnetic field of the magnet in the product. If you use one of these medical
- Find what you are looking for...manuals, firmware, drivers, specifications and moreThe best way to find your information is to first reach your Product Support Page before you start searching with other keywords for best relevant results. 1. Getting to your Product page The product page is the
- Support by Sony mobile app: stay informed about news, software/firmware updates and more!Want to be informed about the latest firmware / drivers that you need? Or maybe you want to know the best picture settings for your camera? Well, the Support by Sony app* keeps you informed about the latest updates
- Windows 8 Compatibility InformationFor the compatibility status of Sony products with Windows 8, which is scheduled to be released by Microsoft Corporation on October 26, 2012, and upgrade information, please refer to the relevant product category