Follow these steps to get additional applications from the Windows Store.
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with these steps, make sure you are signed into a Microsoft account and, if you wish to purchase apps, have all the necessary and proper Billing information available.
- On the Start screen, click the Store tile.
- In the Store screen, browse to find an App you wish to Install or Purchase.
NOTE: Some applications available on the Store screen will be listed as Free while some will have a price. The steps are slightly different for free items as opposed to those for purchase.
- In the Store screen, click the tile of the App you wish to get.
- In the [App Title] screen, click either the Buy button for fee based apps, or the Install button for free apps.
NOTE: Some Apps may have an option to try the software before purchasing the application. If that is the case you can click the Try button to install a trial version of the application, keeping in mind that at some point you will be prompted to complete the purchase if you want to continue to use the application.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the purchase of a fee based app, or to finish the installation of a trial version or free app.
- Once the installation is complete, press the Windows Logo key to switch back to Start screen where the newly installed application tile will be displayed.