Please refer to the following steps to use the Bluetooth functionality of the VAIO computer to connect to another Bluetooth device:
Important: Please configure the Wireless LAN switch for enabling the Bluetooth device of the VAIO computer. Please click here for the procedure on Enabling the bluetooth device of the VAIO computer using the Wireless LAN switch.
1. Turn on the Wireless LAN switch.
2. Click Start and click Control Panel.
3. Double-click Network and Internet Connections and click Bluetooth Devices.
4. Select My device is set up and ready to be found and click Next. (Turn on the remote Bluetooth device before clicking Next.)
5. Select the remote device and click Next.
6. Select one of the following and click Next:
Choose a passkey for me
Use the passkey found in the document
Let me choose my own passkey
Don't use a passkey
7. Once the remote device has been successfully authenticated, click Finish.
- Do not simultaneously use the Bluetooth functionality and wireless communication devices which use the 2.4GHz band. This will interfere the stability of the signal.
- The passkey can be different each time, but the passkey used must be the same bewtween the host and the remote devices.