About this download
This program will update Pointing Driver (Synaptics) to version 126.96.36.199 and will resolve the following symptom:
- Clickpad is enabled when system resumes from Standby/Hibernate/Hybrid Shutdown.
Pointing Driver (Synaptics) Update version 188.8.131.52
File name: EP0000600776.exe
File size: 116.81 MB (122473864 bytes)
- Pointing Driver (Synaptics) Update version 184.108.40.206
- 116.81 MB
- Windows 8 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000600776.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
Current driver must be uninstalled prior updating to this patch.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\SynTP.sys
2. Version should indicate 220.127.116.11.