About this download
Sony brings you the latest printer driver for the DPP-FP35. By installing the printer driver and connecting the DPP-FP35 to a computer running Windows with a USB cable, you will be able to print pictures from your computer.
To avoid problems when using the printer or installing the software, read the explanation below before installing the software.
This printer driver is exclusively for IBM PC/AT-compatible equipment running standard installed
- Windows® Millennium Edition
- Windows® 2000 Professional
- Windows® XP Home Edition
- Windows® XP Professional
Note: Sony does not guarantee operation on computers running Windows® 95, Windows® 98 Gold Edition, Windows® 98 Second Edition, Windows® NT, Windows® 2000 or any other version (server, etc.).
CPU : Pentium III 500 MHz or higher
RAM: 128 MB or more (Pentium III 800 MHz or higher and 256 MB or more recommended)
HDD : 200 MB or more hard disk space
(Depending on your version of Windows, more space may be required to install the software. Further memory space will be required if you intend to edit photo data.)
* Problems may arise if you connect multiple USB devices to a single computer (including another printers) or if you use a hub. If a problem occurs, reduce the number of connected devices.
* You cannot operate the printer from a USB device used simultaneously with the printer.
* Do not unplug the USB cable while data is being transferred or printed as this will affect printing.
* This printer does not support your computer's standby or hibernation mode. Do not switch the computer to standby mode or hibernation mode during printing as this may cause a printing error.
* The recommended environment does not guarantee operation on all computers.
File Name: DPPFP35W01.exe
Download size: 10.9 MB (11,205 KB)
Originally posted: 20 January 2007
- DPP-FP35 Printer Driver
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Download the DPPFP35W01.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- If you are using Windows® 2000 Professional, log on as the Administrator or Power User.
- If you are using Windows® XP Professional or Windows® XP Home Edition, log on as the Administrator. Do not connect the printer to your computer until instructed.
- If you connect the printer before instructed, the following window will appear.
Windows® Me: Add New Hardware Wizard
Windows® 2000/XP: Search For New Hardware Wizard
* In this case, disconnect the printer and click Cancel.
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded to and double-click on the DPPFP35W01.exe file.
- Please follow the on-screen prompts carefully to complete the installation.
Windows® Me Users
Precautions when installing the software
Depending on the condition of your computer, the following may occur. In this case, follow the procedure below.
If the Add New Hardware Wizard appears during installation, follow the procedure below.
- Select the Specify the location of the driver check box and click Next.
- Select the Search for the best driver for your device and Specify a location check boxes, specify the location as C:\Windows\Temp\dpp-fp35 and click Next.
- Replace C:\Windows with the Windows folder location of your computer.
- Click Next until the Finish button appears and click Finish. If the Add New Hardware Wizard appears again, follow the procedure above.
If the message appears informing you that USBPRINT.SYS cannot be found and requesting you to insert the CD-ROM, specify C:\Windows\Temp\dpp-fp35. Replace C:\Windows with the Windows folder location of your computer.