About this download
Please click here to use the automatic upgrade.
For users of the manual downloads, please download the Windows 7 Upgrade Utility to check the other applications and drivers that need to be installed in the computer.
- To install VAIO Media Plus
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
1. Install the Windows 7 Utility
2. Execute the Windows 7 Utility Application.
3. In the Windows 7 Upgrade Utility page, click for the Automatic Downloads to install the automatic updates.
NOTE: Users may need to repeat this step until there are no more available automatic updates.
4. In the Windows 7 Upgrade Utility page, click for the Manual Downloads to install the manual updates.
NOTE: Users may need to repeat this step until there are no more available manual updates.
NOTE: Please install only this file if the VAIO Media Plus is not installed. If VAIO Media Plus is available in Installed Programs, there is no need to install this file.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000204973.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.