About this download
This program will update Pointing Driver (Synaptics) to version 18.104.22.168 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- The edge of the Touchpad are is not sensitive.
- The touchpad cannot use the tap zones function even if it is set to enabled.
- The tap & drag experience can be bad even if the function works normally.
- The pointing function is lost after doing four-finger-flick several times.
- Left-handed and Right-handed setting is inverted after system resumes from Sleep/Hibernate.
- "Help" explanation on Two-Finger/Three-Finger click default is different from actual default pointing function.
Pointing Driver (Synaptics) Update version 22.214.171.124
File name: EP0000600615.exe
File size: 89.33 MB (93659608 bytes)
- Pointing Driver (Synaptics) Update version 126.96.36.199
- 89.33 MB
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000600615.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\SynTP.sys
2. Version should indicate 188.8.131.52.