Questions & Answers: 59
- Bluetooth connection and troubleshooting for audio productsThis page introduces Frequently Asked Questions about the Bluetooth for audio products. Technology Overview What is Bluetooth wireless technology? Which Bluetooth profiles are supported? Pairing/Connection Basic
- Support for the Music Center (SongPal) app.Music Center (SongPal) is the app designed by Sony to manage Wireless Audio devices, and is essential to the setup of Wireless Stereo, Surround and Multi-room features. The app also allows you to browse and play
- How many portable speakers can be connected simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room?Up to ten speakers can be connected and play music simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room feature.
- How can I remove audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app?In order to remove speakers, other audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app, follow the below procedure: In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the
- How can I check which version of Music Center (SongPal) I currently use?To check which version of Music Center (SongPal) you are currently using, follow the below procedure: In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Select About
- Connect Your Audio Device / Home Theater System to the Music Center (SongPal) AppBefore You Start Make sure that your audio device is compatible with Music Center. Your audio device should have the latest firmware version. If your audio and mobile devices are already have a Bluetooth connection
- How to play music on the audio devices in my Music Center (SongPal) Multi-room group?Once you have successfully added and grouped up your audio devices, you can start playing music on them simultaneously! Simply go to the Speakers & Group menu, tap on the created group you wish to play audio content
- Can I change the name of a connected device in the Music Center app?Due to the specifications of the Music Center app, the name of a connected device (Device Name) cannot be changed.
- SongPal installation for smartphone with Android OS version older than 4.0.3.The latest version of SongPal (SongPal 2.0 or later) is compatible with Android OS 4.0.3 or later. Note: You can find your Android OS version in About phone in the setting screen of your smartphone. (The item name