Please refer to the following steps.
- Click the Start button, Click Control Panel.
- Click View network status and tasks in Network and Internet program.
- Click Manage network connections on the left of screen.
- Right-click the connection settings icon for context menu, click Properties.
- After displaying User Account Control message, click the Continue button.
Standard users please refer to the following steps.
- When the User Account Control message does not display, please refer to the following steps.
- Click Networking tab. In This connection uses the following items:, click Internet Protocol Version4 (TCP/IPv4), then click the Properties button.
- After selecting Use the following IP addresses, input setting addresses.
- After selecting Use the following DNS server addresses, input setting addresses.
- Click the OK button.
Click the Click button in Wireless Network and Connection Properties menu, finish the settings.