Duplicating an audio CD using RecordNow!.
Please refer to the steps below to duplicate an audio CD using RecordNow!:
- Some CDs are created with copy-protection features and therefore cannot be duplicated.
- CDs which are created with packet-writing software such as DLA (Drive Letter Access) cannot be duplicated.
1. Click Start, select All Programs and select Sonic.
2. Select RecordNow! and click RecordNow!.
3. Insert the original copy of the audio CD and click the Audio tab.
4. Click Audio CD for Car or Home CD Player.
5. Select the Tracks and click Add.
6. Click Burn, follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the burning progress to finish.
7. Click Done and remove the duplicated audio CD.
Copying of data is only allowed when the user creates the data or when the user is authorized by the copyright holder to copy the material. If the user does not own the copyright or yet to obtained the approval, the copyright law may be infringed and the user may be liable for the compensation for the losses resulting from such infringement. Please consult a legal party if unsure about copyrights issue.