JEITA A stands for Japan Electronic Information Technology Association (Ver 1.0).
JEITA A measuring standard is based on the following conditions:
1. Screen saver: None.
Right-click on the desktop -> Personalize ->Screen saver -> None
2. Volume control: Mute.
Select the Volume icon on the taskbar -> Right-click -> Open volume Mixer -> Mute
3. Switch off the Wireless LAN switch.
4. Turn off the Windows automatic updates
5. Disable McAfee Security Center
6. Close the window side bar
7. Set long battery life wallpaper (VAIO Control Center)
8. Close welcome center
Common settings in Control Panel ->Power Options
1. Select VAIO Ultimate Battery
VAIO Ultimate Battery is hidden under Show additional plans by default.
VAIO Power Management
Go to Change advanced power settings ->Advanced settings
1. Sleep after ->Never
2. Hibernate after ->Never
3. Turn off display after ->Never
4. Low battery notification ->Off
5. Display Power Savings Techinology Policy ->Disabled
JEITA Measuring Method A:
Change the brightness level to "10%".
Change value from Change plan settings ->Change advanced power settings ->display ->Display brightness
When the temperature is below approximately 59 degrees Fahrenheit (15 degrees Celsius) , the battery pack (VGP-BPS15 or VGP-BPL15) is designed to charge to approximately 80% capacity.