- Check that the surround speakers are connected correctly and that their cables are firmly connected.
- When using the wireless surround function, wireless LAN signals may be weak. Reorient the antenna, turn off the other wireless LAN devices, or relocate the speakers in a proper signal condition.
- Turn up the volume of the surround speakers.
- Depending on the combination of sound fields and playback sources, sound may not be output from the surround speakers. Try changing the sound field. For example, when playing 2-channel audio sources with a certain sound field, such as "DIRECT", sound is output only from the front speaker. You need to select another sound field.
- For a Multi channel AV receiver, check that the speaker settings are appropriate for the setup using [Auto Calibration] or [Speaker Pattern] in the Speaker Settings menu.
Then, check that sound is output from each speaker correctly using [Test Tone] in the Speaker Settings menu.