JEITA A stands for Japan Electronic Information Technology Association (Ver 1.0).
JEITA A measuring standard is based on the following conditions:
1. Screen saver: None.
2. Switch off the Wireless LAN switch.
3. Volume control: Mute.
4. Turn off the Windows automatic updates
5. Complete the initial settings of McAfee SecurityCenter.
6. Set the following in VAIO Control Center
Uncheck Automatically enter Hibernate mode when battery is low in Power Management -> Power Option
7. Right-click desktop -> Graphics Properties -> Power -> Power Features -> Graphics Power Plan Settings
Select On battery
Uncheck Display Power Saving Technology
Common settings in Control Panel -> Power Options
1. Select Power saver
Go to Change plan settings -> Change advanced power settings
1. Sleep afer -> 
2. Hibernate after -> 
3. Dim display after -> 
4. Turn off display after -> 
5. Low battery notification -> 
JEITA Measuring Method A:
Change the brightness level to 28%
Control Panel -> Power Options -> Change plan settings -> Change advanced power settings -> Display Brightness