We have started providing the latest version of the firmware update (version: 1.52) for DPF-E72 on 12th November 2009.
• In a Time machine slide show mode, a time zone indication for the pictures taken during 12:00-12:59 of daytime is correctly displayed as “PM”.
Example : Before correction 12:15AM → After correction 12:15PM
Thank you for your continued interest in Sony products.
Sony is offering a firmware update (version: 1.46) for Digital Photo Frames DPF-A72, DPF-D72 and DPF-E72 which were launched in April 2009.
• Reduction in time required to start the photo frame when Listing Order is set to Shoot Date.
• Reduction in time required to display images after an image is deleted when Listing Order is set to Shoot Date.
Version: V1.37 or lower. If your firmware version is 1.46 or later, this update does not need to be installed.
[How to perform a version check]
- Press the MENU button on the digital photo frame.
- Use the ←/→ buttons and select the Settings tab.
- Use the ↓/↑ buttons to select System Information and press (ENTER). The version number is then displayed on the screen.
- After checking the version, press the MENU button to return to the original screen.
Please access the links below to download the firmware update:
DPF-A72/E72 Firmware Version 1.46 Update
DPF-D72 Firmware Version 1.52 Update (Updated on 12th November 2009)
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact your local Sony service centre. A list of the Sony service centres can be found in the Service Centres page.
Personal information, such as your name, mailing address and/or telephone number, provided to the Sony service centre shall be kept and used by Sony only for responding to your inquiries related to this announcement. In certain cases, your personal information may be given to third-party companies to whom Sony has consigned certain elements of such service. In this event, Sony will ensure that such third-party companies abide by the same strict guidelines with regard to the use, storage and disposal of your personal information.
*Please contact your local Sony service centre if you wish to inquire, modify, erase or suspend use of your personal information provided in connection with this announcement. (Please be advised that in the case of erasing or suspending use of your personal information, Sony might not be able to provide appropriate services in accordance with the purpose of usage mentioned above.)