When connecting a 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) device such as a 4K UHD Blu-ray Disc player to the 4K Android TV, make sure of the following:
- Make sure that the TV supports the HDR format.
- Make sure that you have downloaded the latest software update for the TV in order to make sure that the feature is activated.
- Make sure that you are using a high quality, high-speed HDMI cable.
- Set the HDMI signal format setting on the TV to Enhanced.
- Using the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select External inputs.
- Select HDMI signal format.
- Select Enhanced format.
NOTE: The 4K UHD player may need to perform AC power cycled after adjusting the HDMI Signal Format to Enhanced.