It has come to our attention that in some cases the Crackle app may pop-up or start automatically.
To resolve the issue, do the following:
- Install the latest software update .
- Set the Automatic software download setting to On to automatically download software updates .
- Update the Crackle app through the Google Play Store to resolve this issue.
NOTE: If you cannot update the Crackle app, refer to: I cannot install or update any applications from the Google Play Store.
IMPORTANT: You must be signed-in on the Android TV with a Google account in order to update any apps from the Google Play store.
Follow these steps to attain the latest version of the Crackle app.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select the Google Play store in the Apps category.
- Select Update.
- Select Crackle and install the latest version.
If you would prefer that apps update automatically when a new version is available, follow these steps in the Google Play store app:
- Select Settings.
- Select My apps.
- Select Auto-update apps.
- Select Auto-update apps at any time.
NOTE: The auto-update feature may not work for all app. It is up-to the creator of the app to decide if they want to use this Google feature.