Follow the steps below to refresh the network services list.
- If you have never updated the network services list before
- Connect your Blu-ray Disc player to the Internet.
- In the Featured Apps area of the Home menu, press the ENTER button on the remote control.
- Your network services list will begin to update.
- If you have updated the network services list before
- Open any app, and press the OPTIONS button on the remote control.
- Select Update List Services or Update List.
For a 2015 model Blu-ray Disc player, if the apps are missing after connecting the player to the network, refresh the apps as follows:
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- On the HOME menu, select All Apps.
- Under the All Apps category, select Others.
- Under the Others category, select Activate Enhanced Features.
NOTE: The Blu-ray Disc player will refresh the Internet content. Press HOME on the supplied remote control when the content is ready.