Transfer podcasts to your Walkman using Media Go and play them with the Play Music application.
The Music player application does not support podcasts.
- Install an application that supports podcasts from the Google Play Store to operate podcasts on your Walkman. Sony does not support nor guarantee the reliability of applications that are not preinstalled on the Walkman.
- For details on the Play Music application, refer to the website below.
- Media Go needs to be installed beforehand. Refer to the website below.
Transferring podcasts to your Walkman using Media Go
NOTE: For details on subscribing to podcasts using Media Go, refer to the website below.
- Start Media Go and connect your Walkman to your computer.
The model name of the connected Walkman is displayed in the Destination: list at the bottom right of the Media Go screen when your Walkman is recognized correctly.
- Select the podcast that you want to transfer to your Walkman.
Click Library - Podcasts in the navigation pane to display the list of subscribed podcasts and select the podcast that you want to transfer.
NOTE： The selected podcast program is displayed with a blue background. To select multiple podcast programs, click the podcast programs while holding down the Ctrl key of the keyboard.
- Transfer the selected podcasts to your Walkman.
Click the Add To button while the podcasts are selected.
The podcasts start transferring to your Walkman.
- Play the podcasts using the Play Music application.